Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Parties 2008

Trying to do a couple quick blogs before we head off to Mexico for Christmas. I haven't even had a chance to edit these pics but I thought I'd post them unedited. The weather looks iffy for Sunday, so we'll see if we can leave Vancouver.

Last weekend we had our 'Christmas parties' with Shelby's family and my family. Basically Christmas but adding 'party' seems to not confuse Kyle and Aaron that this in not really Christmas Day!:-)

On Saturday Shelby's parents came over along with Jamie and Sara. Shelby and her mom made a delicious dinner and then we had the present opening.

One of the annual tradition with Shelby's family is to see when Shelby's mom cries, we thought she wouldn't cry this year, but a Neil Diamond t-shirt did her in:-), good times!

ERS_0166

ERS_0158

ERS_0155

ERS_0175

ERS_0182

ERS_0192

ERS_0200

ERS_0204

On Sunday evening we got together with my family and Mike a Viva's place. The usual loud talking ensued along with everyone getting spoiled.

schurch-family-pic-2008






ERS_0231

ERS_0227
I received a nice wide angle lens which I tried below, I need to try some outdoor landscape shots, hopefully on our trip.
ERS_0238

It was good to get together with our families last weekend and in many ways in feels like Christmas is over, which makes me feel pretty good when I drive past the malls these days.

No comments: