Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Hanging out with the boys

So with Shelby away, I get to hang out with the boys a lot. Things have been going well and it really helps that my parents can take them while I'm at work. The weather hasn't been overly great lately, but there have been a few days where I have been able to go outside with the boys. Here are a few pictures from their playtime.

Aaron:

ERS_0398

ERS_0401

ERS_0391

ERS_0384

Kyle:

ERS_0387

ERS_0389

ERS_0402


ERS_0424

ERS_0430

Aaron working on his dinosaur excavation kit he got for his birthday:

ERS_0428

And well, this has Keisha with Keira. We hung out with Keira and her family on Sunday and they were very hospitable to us.

ERS_0412

The crocuses are in full bloom so I took a few pictures of them.

ERS_0404

ERS_0407

So those are a few pictures from the last week or so. I have been spending my evenings working on the 2008 Family DVD and I'm almost done! I'll be really glad when that's fininshed!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice pictures. Aaron is being good & not making faces, those are good ones of him as well as of Kyle.
Crocus a beautiful, such rich color